Industry Partner: Greater Western Water
Students are presented with real-world problems faced by Greater Western Water’s engineers, and investigate how engineers solve these problems using artificial intelligence, remote-operated vehicles and robotics. Students use design thinking strategies to ideate, prototype and test engineering and design based solutions to this problem using Lego Mindstorms, Google Teachable Machines and Scratch.
• Analytical thinking and innovation
• Technology use, monitoring and control
• Creativity, originality and initiative
• Technology design and programming
• AI and Machine Learning Specialist
• Digital Transformation Specialists
• Robotics Engineers
• 9:30am Arrive at WTS
• 1:30pm Depart WTS
There is no food available for purchase at WTS. Students and teachers are asked to bring a snack to eat during the break. Breaks will be taken outside in the WTS courtyard subject to weather conditions.